ÉLASTON POWER ARC PRO / SPECIALIZED
En savoir plus
The new Power Arc Pro Elaston expands on the success of our original Power saddle. It features the same channel and length as the original, but where it differs is in its titanium rails versus the carbon fiber found on the S-Works. But this means that it still features a stiff, FACT carbon fiber shell and lightweight EVA padding. If you're already a Power loyalist, this iteration features a curved Body Geometry shape that better contours to your body. What does this mean for your ride? It means that you'll feel as if you're “in the saddle" and not on it. And ultimately, this equates to greater comfort and superior performance in all seated positions.
We've also replaced the traditional PU padding with an Elaston foam construction that's made up of small beads that are expanded into the foam. And now, with an all new cover material that further enhances Elaston's performance due to its omnidirectional stretch properties.The result? The feeling of sitting on 1,000 miniature pillows rather than one piece of foam.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Level 2 Elaston foam provides unrivaled comfort and support on longer rides.
- Stiff FACT carbon fiber shell is tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Lightweight and durable hollow titanium rails.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight: 225g
- Size 155mm / Weight: 228g